Contents1. Tokyo Midtown
2. Meguro River
4. Shinjuku Gyoen
5. Inokashira Onshicho Park
There are so many places of cherry blossoms in Tokyo. I would like to introduce you the Middle-West side of 5 locations.
1. Tokyo MidtownAt the restaurant it has been opened a space where you can enjoy such as wine. You can view the cherry blossoms in the outdoor lounge. It appeared limited menu and Hanami sweets of spring. Highlights of the evening is a fantastic light up. Fun of cherry blossoms will be expanded in Midtown.
Address: 9-7-1 Akasaka Minato prefecture, Tokyo.
Phone: +8 3-3475-3100
Web URL: http://www.tokyo-midtown.com/jp/index.html
2. Meguro RiverMeguro River is known as the attractions of the cherry blossoms in Tokyo. Views of the cherry tree is the taste some spots overlap toward the surface of the river from both sides of the river.
In addition, it is also a superb view Meguro River and the cherry tree seen from the Friendship Bridge, which is in the raised position than the promenade.Address: 3-1 Higashiyama Meguro prefecture, Tokyo.
Phone: +8 3-5722-6850
Web URL: http://meguro-kanko.com/
3. ChidorigafuchiChidorigafuchi is a moat in the north-west side of the Imperial Palace. In the spring you can admire the cherry blossoms while rowing a boat.
In addition, 260 cherry trees will bloom in green road along the Chidorigafuchi. You can enjoy the wonderful scenery, such as those like through a tunnel of cherry blossoms when you walk the green road.
Address: 1-2 Koji-machi Chiyoda prefecture Tokyo
Phone: +8 3-3556-0391
4. Shinjuku GyoenShinjuku Gyoen also cherry about 65 species 1,300 bloom, has become a best of cherry blossoms in Tokyo. Not so much feel the congestion because there is a wide park. Because visitors are looking at the cherry blossoms slowly, it has become popular.
In the Shinjuku Gyoen, alcohol is prohibited. When you enter the park, there is a check. You are away from the hustle and bustle, you will feel and spacious. If you are interested in watching slowly cherry tree, it would be recommended spot.Address: 11 Naito-cho Shinjuku prefecture Tokyo
Phone: +8 3-3341-1461
Web URL: http://www.fng.or.jp/shinjuku/
5. Inokashira Onshicho ParkCherry blossoms will bloom around the Inokashira pond. You can look at the cherry blossoms on a boat.
You are looking at the cherry blossoms from Nanai Bridge across the pond, pink pale color and the cherry tree of the pond water shine in contrast. You can view a more beautiful appearance.Address: 1-18-31 Gotenyama Musashino-city Tokyo
Phone: +8 422-47-6900
Web URL: http://www.kensetsu.metro.tokyo.jp/seibuk/inokashira/index.html
SummaryWell, it is Tokyo that are often called such as “concrete jungle”, but we found that there are a lot of cherry blossoms.How about enjoying the cherry blossoms in Tokyo this year.