1. What is Tokyo Banana?
2. Tokyo Banana Series
3. Why do I recommend Tokyo Banana?
In Tokyo, there are many souvenirs and you must be lost what you should bring back to your country. I will tell you the best souvenir in Tokyo.
What is Tokyo banana?Tokyo Banana is a Japanese sweet. It is the souvenir sweet of Tokyo.
Tokyo Banana Miitsuketa went on sale in 1991. The cream uses strained banana puree. After baking, the sponge cake is steamed to bring out a soft texture. Yearly sales are roughly 4 billion yen.
Tokyo Banana Miitsuketa is manufactured at MASDAC Corporation’s factory in Tokorozawa, Saitama.
Tokyo Banana Seriesthere are some series of Tokyo Banana.
Tokyo Banana Miitsuketa
- A banana shaped sweet full of banana custard wrapped in a fluffy sponge. Best consumed within 7 days of purchase.
Tokyo Banana Miitsuketa caramel flavour
- Caramel banana custard cream wrapped up in a caramel coloured and flavoured sponge. Went on sale on August 10th 2011 celebrating 20 years of sales of Tokyo Banana.
Tokyo Choco Banana
- Banana cream inside chocolate. It becomes banana mint flavour “Summer Choco” in the summer season (mid May – mid September).
Tokyo Banana Pie
- Folded up banana flavoured biscuit dough and pastry.
Why do I recommend Tokyo banana?Why do I recommend Tokyo Banana? With a perfect combination of a soft and juicy texture, a mild sweetness and a cute appearance, I am sure that Tokyo Banana is one of Tokyo’s most popular souvenirs. We particularly like the caramel flavor, with its adorable tiger print pattern. The soft sponge cake and caramel banana flavored custard cream is delicious.
Tokyo Banana is a Japanese sweet. It is the souvenir sweet of Tokyo. There are many series of Tokyo Banana.
You can buy Tokyo Banana at Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, Ueno Station, Tokyo Tower, and expressways (EBINA Service Area Kudari (outbound), Miyoshi Parking Area.)
Let’s find and try Tokyo Banana series in Tokyo!